[at-l] packing meds

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 09:08:33 CDT 2008

--- On Sun, 7/27/08, Susan Buchanan <buchanan.suz at gmail.com> wrote:

> What have others found to be the best way to do this?  Each
> pill bottle is awfully bulky, but three of the four pills I need to take
> daily look almost exactly alike so I'm very hesitant to mix them into the
> same container.

### What's the matter with ye ol' pill bottle? I've carried vitamins and NSAIDs in a single container for lots of hikes in lots of conditions for lots of miles, with nary a problem. (This would include, I guess, the idiot-long runs of 30-100 miles with bouncing and torrential rains thrown in...) I would head to a pharmacy and get small rigid containers. They'll be free, waterproof, and unmistakable. If there's too much room, a dab of cotton (or better, styrofoam) in the bottom will take up spare room. Not as stylish as custom baggies, but hey...

dosetoe