[at-l] packing meds

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 07:43:07 CDT 2008

And how many DEA agents are patrolling the Long Trail? Or the AT? FWIW I
routinely put my vitamins and (when I'm taking any) prescription meds into
one of those 7 compartment plastic things the drug store sells when I
travel. I've never been bothered about it in airport checks. Aside from
airports, no one else asks to see inside my luggage or backpack. I suspect
they were on that guy's case because he was late bringing the kid back and
they wanted an excuse to detain him. If you are really worried, get a copy
of your prescription(s) to carry in the big ziplock that you put the daily
ziplocks into so you can prove you aren't a junkie or a dealer.

--
Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/