[at-l] packing meds

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 20:48:16 CDT 2008

Well, nothing will save you from overzealous law enforcement. If they don't
find one excuse, they'll find another or even plant something on you. AHs
will be AHs no matter what. Meantime I don't plan to spend my time worrying
about meeting any overzealous police types while on the trail who will
demand to see whether I've illegally repacked prescription drugs into
ziplocks. If I'm flying to the start of a hike I might keep the pills in
their dispense container until I'm at the start of my hike. Once on the
trail I'm not going to fret it.

--
Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/