[at-l] Good-bye, Clyde

Nina Rogers Nina.Rogers at DrakeSoftware.com
Sun Jun 1 11:23:38 CDT 2008

Oh, great. Now everyone knows. I suppose everyone probably knows about the photo shoot we do in advance of the hike, where we dress up in trail clothes and pose in front of "bad weather" backdrops, doing our best to look cold and miserable so we'll have "photos from the trail" to post periodically.

Thanks a lot, Teej. I guess our secret is out.

Best of luck to Clyde!! Let me know if you decide to write a book! :)

________________________________

From: at-l-bounces at backcountry.net on behalf of snodrog5 at gmail.com
Sent: Sun 6/1/2008 11:47 AM
To: Jan Lite
Cc: at-l
Subject: Re: [at-l] Good-bye, Clyde

OK, Clyde! You're all set with month long reservations at that NH spa. I hear the seaweed & mud wraps, the hot stone massages, and yoga classes are top notch. I'll drop those postcards in the mailbox in Millinocket for you as planned. This ploy worked wicked well for Felix and Waterfall - but do you really think the at-l will fall for it a third time?
good luck, dude
Teej