[at-l] Hiking the AT using a car

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 15:11:38 CDT 2008

To do it with one car you'd hike half the distance to the next road then
back to the car. Drive to the next crossing, hike to where you turned around
then back past the car half way to the next crossing, back to the car again,
etc. You would end up hiking the whole trail twice in a sectional yoyo
thruhike.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/