[at-l] Soul's toys

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 08:47:44 CDT 2008

Cloudy, rainy 63° first day of summer. But what the heck, it is warmer than
it has been for the last week or so and they are forecasting sunshine...
next Thursday that is... for one day before we go back to rain. Yesterday,
after it rained off and on all morning not to mention that it has been
raining for days, I went to town where I saw a guy watering his flower
garden with a hose. Why? Life is full of inexplicable things but it is
officially ***SUMMER*** (or rather it will be after 7:59 PM) so I'm happy
about that.

--
Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/