[at-l] Fw: slackpacking the AT...

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:54:59 CDT 2008

If you ever plan to do a two hiker plan, instead of planning on passing keys
along the way, each should have their own key or a key should be hidden on
the car in a place both hikers know about.  That way, if for some reason you
don't see each other along the trail (one goes off to dig a hole, stops at a
blue blazed spring, etc.), the other person doesn't get stuck at the car
without a key.

Mara - from Harpers Ferry
Stitches, AT99

--