[at-l] Yankee or Dixie

Leslie Booher lbooher at charter.net
Sun Mar 2 14:36:54 CST 2008

Yes, I got only a 66% southern, and I grew up in MS and have lived twice in TN (and from now on) and twice in VA.  Of course, VA has gotten to be a border state, verbally, what with all the biddinis and gub'munt people spreading out from DC.

My objection to one question was that po' boy wasn't an option in the long sandwich department.  I learned to eat them in the mid-Atlantic region, though, so I know them as subs.  And you can't get a good Philly cheese steak anywhere outside the aura of Philadelphia.  Does the trail go anywhere near enough to get a good one?  (See this Can be hiking related.)

a'bear