[at-l] Yankee or Dixie

Carla & Dave Hicks daveh at psknet.com
Sun Mar 2 16:46:11 CST 2008

I thought a couple of others were flawed also or other questions needed.

Should have had a "Pen" vs. "Pin" question.

Should have had a question re: ending constant sounds e.g., "running" sounds
like "ring" or "in."

Needed a "none" type answer for, "What's it called when you throw toilet paper
over a house?"

Chainsaw