[at-l] Yankee or Dixie

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 06:58:52 CST 2008

Well Sky, I've never been farther South than NJ except to make flight
connections in Atlanta and I was at 44% also. I live only 20 miles from the
Canadian border and have occasionally been told I sound Canadian. As Sly
observed the quiz is flawed.

BTW here's another that a friend told me about after he moved to Georgia. He
was puzzled when at BBQ a new friend asked if he'd like some bald peanuts.
Actually it was probably more like 'would you *lahk* some bald peanuts?"

--
Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/