[at-l] Survey on State Parks usage

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 08:14:25 CST 2008

> *Friends, Family, Colleagues, Ladies, and Gentlemen,
> *
> *Currently, I am involved in a graduate student
> project at Indiana University to gauge why people
visit state parks. Please help my group's efforts by
taking a short online survey which takes only 3 short
minutes to complete.  Even if you don't visit parks,
we are still interested in your responses so please
consider filling out the survey.

**http://visitstateparks.v600capstone.sgizmo.com*<http://visitstateparks.v600capstone.sgizmo.com/>
**http://visitstateparks.enespanol.sgizmo.com*<http://visitstateparks.enespanol.sgizmo.com/>

> *Allow me to assure you that your responses are
confidential since the information you enter cannot be
traced back to you and will only be analyzed
collectively with all other surveys.  Lastly, feel
free to share this email and the survey with others.
The more feedback we receive, the more robust our
findings will be.