[at-l] Gallery problem?

Papa Bear papabear.nyc at verizon.net
Wed Mar 5 14:46:14 CST 2008

I seem to be having a problem uploading photos to the Gallery on Backcountry.net.

I select photos to upload and it goes through the short process to do the upload.  Then after apparently doing the upload  it issues an error message "unable to create thumbnail(0)".  I get the same error with either the Java Applet or using the old "Form" method.  I get it using Mozilla Firefox or IE.

Has anyone seen similar errors?  Does this sound like something I'm doing or a Gallery problem?

Thanks for your help.