[at-l] Lime Rickeys

atinca atinca at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 6 23:13:39 CST 2008

Traditional 'rickeys' are alcoholic beverages made with citrus juice, club
soda & gin. I'm not a gin drinker, so here's a non-alcoholic rickey drink
recipe - I'm sure anyone who wants to add gin can find a way to sneak it in!

Raspberry Lime Rickey

2 cups frozen raspberries (12 oz.) defrosted
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup fresh lime juice (4 limes)
6 cups club soda
Ice (for serving)
Lime wedges (for serving)

Mash the raspberries and sugar together in a large bowl until the sugar is
dissolved. Strain into a pitcher, discarding the solids. Stir in the lime
juice, then the club soda.  Pour over ice and garnish with the lime wedges
before serving.

Message: 2