[at-l] Tents for the PCT

TrailR at aol.com TrailR at aol.com
Sun Mar 9 00:21:54 CST 2008

Starting next week, I will have more info on "Tarptents". My outfitter in
Greenville,
SC (Appalachian Outfitters) will be selling them. I believe only 1 other
"outfitter"
(in Oregon) carries them in an actual store front.
The Contrail was my choice, based on the web site data.

Hotdog AT03
Still a Nomad lite fan

In a message dated 3/8/2008 6:26:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,