[at-l] Intriguing journal entry

Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 08:56:03 CDT 2008

HA lightsleepers, that's funny.

One year at the Gathering in Pipestem a certain individual (and friend) fell asleep on the couch in the Appalachian Folklife Center and we had to yell to hear each other speak.

We started singing to the tune of his snoring.....it was then that we realized we didn't have much of a life outside of hiking.

Marsha