[at-l] Sleeping bags

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 11 17:35:33 CDT 2008

I got a Montbell Super Stretch #2.  I am a little over 6' 2" and have the body of a man that enjoy's his groceries.  Sly has spent a lot more time in his Montbell so he would know better but he recommended it to me.  I really like mine.  Google Montbell and look up the weight.  It is light.  I slept outside in it on the coldest night this winter.  It waqs about 20 I think aqnd I was toasty.

Clyde

From: grey.owl at comcast.net