[at-l] Maps

Carla & Dave Hicks daveh at psknet.com
Thu Mar 13 08:42:22 CDT 2008

Art

Rather curious as to the source of the 1966 figures.  Not challenging you.
Just looking for a source for reference for nationwide cost.

I have bookmarked http://www.gti.net/mocolib1/prices/1966.html, which is a
record of how much things cost in Morris County, New Jersey.

Chainsaw

BTW -- That was the first year that Carla taught and she made $5,200.