[at-l] Felix's credit card number

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Tue Mar 18 13:24:55 CDT 2008

Please don't post these links any more.? I just had a major flashback to:

high school boyfriend from Cape Girardeau

wandering the Trail of Tears park with him? (to make it hiking related)

how he said things were "cat" instead of "cool"

high school Homecoming and Spring Formal dances in the gym, which was decorated with a faux ceiling made of crepe paper strips

So, just don't do it again, okay?

Joan
bluetrail at aol.com