[at-l] Felix's credit card number

Steve Landis s.landis at comcast.net
Tue Mar 18 20:47:57 CDT 2008

Wow, Thanks. I was there when Jimi play the Star Spangled Banner at
Woodstock, when Pig Pen blew his harp at a benefit for the Hells Angels
in NYC in the early 70's, I have the Gil Scott Heron CD within reach
and I remember the night that Neil took Pearl Jam to school.  Geezer
rock rocks.
War you say, back at ya...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5pgrKSwFJE&feature=related

Steve