[at-l] Pinhoti Trail

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Wed Mar 19 10:46:17 CDT 2008

Here are some links to start with.

~~ eArThworm
http://booksforhikers.com

--------
Benton MacKaye Trail Association
http://www.bmta.org/

Section descriptions and profile maps
http://www.bmta.org/FreeDownloads.htm

“Hiking the Benton MacKaye Trail” (guidebook with maps)
http://www.peachtree-online.com/product/2771.aspx

-------
Georgia Pinhoti Trail Association (last updated in 2005 !!)
http://www.georgiapinhoti.org/index.shtml

Guide to the Pinhoti Trail in Georgia (23 pages)
http://www.georgiapinhoti.org/docs/GPTA_TrailGuide.pdf

Georgia Pinhoti Trail Topo Map Links (13 section maps)
http://www.georgiapinhoti.org/trail_guide.html

-------
Alabama Trails Association
http://www.alabamatrailsasso.org/
	Click on ‘News and Links’
	Under ‘New! Pinhoti Trail Alliance’ click on
		‘Click here for more information’ then
		Click on ‘PTA Site Map’ and you’ll find
		many links to guides and maps.