[at-l] Pinhoti Trail

Tim Rich athiker89 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 19:53:47 CDT 2008

The best maps for the Pinhoti are free and available here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Johnsonc80

Good luck,

Tim

bluetrail at aol.com wrote: Chris, let me see if I can find a current e-mail address for Rick Guhse.  Rick has been quite instrumental in working to build a hiking trail the length of Alabama and has helped others hiking through the state.

 I've cc's Rick's last e-mail address.  If that doesn't work, I'll check elsewhere.

 Joan
 bluetrail at aol.com