[at-l] off topic: My R&R HoF Trip Trip Report

Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 09:46:10 CDT 2008

Dang I just put the email addresses in the subject line and the subject in the send to line.

I'm not a well woman. I just watched my 10 yr old granddaughter take off on her first flight alone to San Francisco for a week.

Felix, I loved your report. I was very afraid for you driving thru that weather. I mean it, I prayed for you and Scooter.  I kept looking out of my window wondering how you guys were doing. I can't believe you drove all that way in that storm.

I used the following weather map that Felix himself emailed me with:

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/mixedcomposite.asp?region=b4&size=2x&type=loop&MR=1

I used the Pennsylvania dept of transportation's website to text Felix with a weather report.

I remember Weathercarrot telling me about the Somerset area of PA's snowfall as well. (Remembering WC's snowmaps). EVERY time I pass thru Somerset area in the winter it is a horrid trip.

FYI - I was texting Felix while he was backstage during the Hall of Fame induction concert telling him to get John out on stage already because it was getting late and I was sleepy :)

Marsha