[at-l] Fwd: Wood's Hole

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 01:34:31 CDT 2008

Hi all,

When the subject of Wood's Hole came up, I figured I would ask Neville,
Tillie's granddaughter, what her current plans are.  Here's what she had to
say...

I had stayed at Wood's Hole in '99 and met Tillie then.  This past year, I
stayed at Wood's Hole the night before I got off the trail.  Tillie wasn't
there having gone to Boston to see the graduation at Harvard so I got to
meet Neville.

Mara
Stitches, AT99