[at-l] Off to the hills

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Sun May 11 08:54:27 CDT 2008

Well, its off to the hills....US76 about mile 67 on the AT in GA and
I'm hiking back to Amicolola Falls.  I seem to have more in my pack
than I should (or used to now)!  Seems I had a lot less when I
finished in 2002. I did have to opt for my sleeping bag instead of
just my bag liner as its supposed to get down in the high 30's
tomorrow night I think.  I live down here in the south so I  can
avoid as mush of that as possible.

I hope to be there and hiking by 1 today and hope to make 10 miles!

Trip report to be forthcoming.....

Mainframe