[at-l] FW: Re: My book is a semi-finalist!

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Mon May 12 10:34:51 CDT 2008

My oldest daughter is one of those left wing, goat cheese and bagel eating, new age liberals.  (Kinda like Jan) Last December when she had my grand daughter, she had her at home with a lady called a doula or some such nonsense.  While they were waiting for the baby she was reading my signed copy of Jan's book.  After the baby was born the lady left with my book.  My daughter asked her about it and 3 days later she brought it back.  Said it go mixed up with her stuff.  Gotta be a good book if it is steal worthy :>))

Clyde

From: Kent Gardam <kent_gardam at yahoo.com>
Wait a minute.  I own an AUTOGRAPHED COPY of this book.  Did you sneak in my house and swipe it or is there more than one such in existence?

Richard Calkins <racalkins at msn.com> wrote:
Well, I happen to own an AUTOGRAPHED COPY of this book, personnally signed by the famous author.  It won't be long and I'll be able to sell this treasure on Ebay and retire on the proceeds.  I can't wait....!

Way ta go, Jan!

hugs, Longhaul

Richard A. Calkins (Home) 703 437-4240 (Cell) 703 901-5981