[at-l] Hello

Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 08:13:58 CDT 2008

Hi ya!

Welcome!

Waterfall's husband Sheltowee is hiking the PCT this year:
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?trailname=6663

...but then you probably already know that.

There are many sectioners here. We know more than the thru hikers :))))))

I refer to myself as a "life sectioner" because I don't have what it takes to thru hike, mainly good lungs.

Glad you're here.

Marsha
"StarLyte"
www.aldha.org