[at-l] Trail Days

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Thu May 15 10:38:07 CDT 2008

I just bought a tankful in Potsdam, NY at $3.96/gal. It totaled $69 and
change. For me to go to Trail Days it is an 803 mile trip (one way) and  my
truck averages 23 mpg. It would take 35 gallons X 3.96 which = $138 one way,
$276 round trip. That isn't going to happen. The gas companies are getting
rich enough off the travel I have to do as is.

2008/5/15 <Kyvcat at aol.com>:

> In a message dated 5/14/08 9:42:14 AM, Bror8588 at aol.com writes:
>

> Figuring 20 Miles per Gallon 100 miles would cost 5 gallons and at $3.00
> per gallon that would cost $15.00;
>

> Wow. Where are you getting $3 a gallon? Here in KY, regular gas has gone
> from the #3.30 range to the $3.80 range in the last couple weeks. We use
> diesel and are paying $4.19 at the cheapest places. Others are $4.35. Maybe
> it's be worth driving to where you are for the inexpensive stuff. ;-)
>
> Vcat

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/