[at-l] ULA

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 19:29:43 CDT 2008

I've got a P1 at the 2004 Trail Days when Brian said
he was out and to buy it from MRO and he'd refund me
if the boys didn't like it. They went with the Equinox
Katahdin (although I really liked the P1). Anywho, if
you decided to go the route of the P1, I know where
you can get one at 2004 prices... (No, I never did get
back to Brian -- I just figured I'd actually BE AT a
Trail Days one of these years...)