[at-l] ULA

TrailR at aol.com TrailR at aol.com
Mon May 19 19:58:39 CDT 2008

In a message dated 5/19/2008 8:08:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mvhudson at gmail.com writes:

Chase,  Brian from ULA hasn't been to the Gathering in a while. What really
sold me on  my P2 was getting to try one on at the Gathering and getting to
talk to Brian  about it - I even got some custom work done on the one I ordered.
So  considering the distance he has to travel I'd hate to get your hopes up
about  his being there.
That said... contact him. He's very accommodating with  hikers - tell him
your plans, and that you're interested in his packs, and ask  if he has any
models that you could demo... worst case is he says no, but for  the price of
shipping you might get a detailed look at the  pack.

skeeter

His packs are now at some outfitters. Mountain crossings has them (neels
gap).
As far as I know, they don't do custom fitting onlune like they used to.  but
you can ask
Brian.

hotdog AT03 (ULA P2 03)

favorites at AOL Food.