[at-l] AT Journeys

Trailwife at aol.com Trailwife at aol.com
Thu May 29 10:51:42 CDT 2008

In a message dated 5/29/2008 6:50:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lbooher at charter.net writes:

Without  trying to appear too esoteric, it is the
difference between a leadership of  hikers with
expertise, and a leadership of experts who happen to
hike.

Hikers maybe?? Experts, Absolutely, Just ask them and they  will tell you.

They will  expertly tell you and I how to hike. How to serve our clubs. How
to everything  their way.  When to do it and most of all they will let you know
why every  thing we did in the past is soooo out of style.

Sorry but I just had to join the  bitchin'.

The Old RidgeRunner

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.