[at-l] AT Journeys -- related urls

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 09:59:54 CDT 2008

--- Walt Daniels <wdlists at optonline.net> wrote:

> Then read the mission and tell me what part of it
> ATC is not maintaining.

### ATC 2005 budget
http://charityreports.bbb.org/public/Report.aspx?CharityID=2291&bureauID=9999
### NPS AT Project Office mission statement
(coordinate volunteer maintenance) and financial
resources ($1.14k)
http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:7ZLn82PXI_EJ:www.nps.gov/appa/parkmgmt/upload/05Strategic%2520Plan-2.doc+appalachian+trail+conference+budget&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=us&client=firefox-a
### $200k price tag for a half-mile trail relo.
http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?t=918

Buy me two new pair of loppers and a good pair of
gloves, throw in a spool of tape, and I'd have you a
relo in a week. Give me two weeks and two buckets of
paint, and I'll have the puppy blazed, too.

If the AT was ever proposed today, ..., well, it just
wouldn't be, would it? There's the shame of it.

'toe