[at-l] The COLOR of Stuff [was: Re: The Story of Stuff]

EHamilton imagainst_the_wind at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 17:26:46 CST 2008

OK, now that we've gotten that out of our systems.....

Newcomer to the list here, hoping to hear some hard-core Trail talk, get myself pumped and ready for my thru-hike, I must have come in during a slow time.

Any really good ideas for a cheapskate dirtbagger? So far all my gear and clothing is scavenged, bought at Salvation Army, or jury-rigged. Hope it rises to the occasion :-/

MacGyver

From: "rcli4 at comcast.net" <rcli4 at comcast.net>

I am sorry if that offends you.  Sometimes it can't be dismissed with a laugh.  Sometimes it is real.

Clyde
Please send all hate mail to me personally.  Folks don't need to hear this shit.  I shouldn't have posted it to the list...  I was wrong :>((

From: Felix J <AThiker at smithville.net>