[at-l] Trans continential routes

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 09:31:45 CST 2008

Two thoughts:
1) the return ADT trip would be just so sweet -- the number of throughhikers (those who finish with a whoop and not a whimper) who wish to or actually *do* turn around, ..., boyyyyy, that'd be a fun trip. Totally familiar, never the same.

2) It's a longgggg way from now til then. Why worry? So much will change. Just think "I will walk home" and let the rest happen.