[at-l] Cold Eating

EHamilton imagainst_the_wind at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 11:08:29 CST 2008

Aha! That's what I carry my denatured alcohol in (when I was carrying it, before the JetBoi) -- a cough syrup bottle scored for free from the pharmacist. It was easy to pour out a measured ounce (graduated markings on the bottle) and there was no danger of mistaking it for my water bottle :-)

Doesn't sound like you do a whole lot of cold eating...

MacGyver

From: Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com

Garlic oil is WAY tasty. Easily transportable in the tuff little bottles that liquid perscriptions are dispensed in. Most pharmacies will give you some for free. (Think I got this idea on the at-l, come to think of it. Certainly has gotten me many an enjoyable meal.)