[at-l] Obama photo (was: McCain reads "A Walk in the Woods")

EHamilton imagainst_the_wind at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 21:31:05 CST 2008

Actually I'm a photography fan :-) I wasn't looking at it as a voter, I was looking at it as a photographer. It's one of those once-in-a-lifetime shots that tells a whole story without a word (except the name on the plane,) perfectly framed, beautifully composed. It's an awesome shot.

MacGyver

From: David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com

ya!  a great photo . . . you must be an obama fan?

i just disclosed my prejudices, drunk as I am . . .

I don't have to go to work tomorrow . . . I just have to vote . . .