[at-l] Yeow

camojack at comcast.net camojack at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 06:00:48 CST 2008

Wait one, YOU want to get something straight? It is to laugh.

Anyway, no, I don't WANT our country to fail...did you see where I wrote that? 'Cause I did not.

However, I'm expecting things to get really expensive, and regardless of the B.S. promises, I know taxes will be going up.

Besides, last I heard you (said) you don't vote, so you get neither credit nor blame.

The last thing I was going to worry about was whether or not little Robby Davis would come cryin' to me, anyhow.

Have a splendiferous flippin' day... ;-)

-"Camo"