[at-l] Yeow

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:41:26 CST 2008

I'm sorry about any contribution that I've made to the Idiot's Circus,
therefore making myself out to be a true idiot as well.

Clyde, amongst a room full of faux-conservative meanies, you stand out as a
good guy. Not mean-spirited, just strong in your beliefs.

Now, can we stop this before any more of us show a little more of our true
personalities than we might have wanted to? Please?!

2008/11/6 <camojack at comcast.net>

> Wait one, YOU want to get something straight? It is to laugh.

(Yeah, and you're a "real" biker, too. Ha, ha, ha.)