[at-l] Digitizing Hiking Slides

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 10:14:50 CST 2008

I also use Lightroom (Ver. 2) although there are some heavy editing things
that only Photoshop will do so I still make extensive use of that. I
sympathize with you on the daunting task of converting (in my case four)
decades of film to digital. Much of mine is B&W but I also have a file
drawer full of slides in hanging slide file pages and another drawer of
color negatives plus several old albums of family negatives & prints. I even
have a small number of my grandfather's glass plate negatives <
http://picasaweb.google.com/jim.bullard/JamesHackettSGlassPlatePhotos?authkey=MQP91Wt5ehI#>.
Think of it as something to occupy dark winter evenings.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/