[at-l] Sell!!!

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 06:58:53 CST 2008

That is what puzzles me too. I think what happens is akin to "It's A
Wonderful Life" where Mr. Potter is buying up everything at bargain basement
prices. Those with money they can afford to lose wait until sellers are
panicing and the price is bottoming out, then buy for pennies on the dollar,
sort of like a garage sale on stocks. The risk is that the company you buy
could actually go belly up and you lose if that happens. If you are rich
enough you spread what you buy among many stocks and when the market finally
goes back up your gains far outstrip your losses, then you own everything in
sight and you get to rename the town to Potterville or in your case
Felixville.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/