[at-l] Where were you?

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Sat Nov 22 04:19:44 CST 2008

On the 35th anniversary of Jackie Kennedy becoming a widow, (should that
comma be there, Sly?) my posse (which was me, Sundown, Lucky Luke and
Calamity Jane)  hiked from Wilson Creek Shelter to
Cloverdale/Troutville.  And, we did that 12 miles before noon. That
shows how inspiring someone-else-prepared food can be. This was the day
that would have two of the funniest things that would happen on the
entire journey. They weren't necessarily funny, perhaps. But, they
caused the most lafter.

One of the highlights of this day was that Woodelf picked me and the
crew up and drove us about Roanoke for, amongst other things, new socks.
I believe I proposed to at least two women/girls while sock shopping.
(One declined...one still pending)  As always, it was really, really
nice seeing Woodelf....

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98