[at-l] Where were you?

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Sat Nov 22 12:05:55 CST 2008

rcli4 at comcast.net wrote:
> My wife tells me I was in the 3rd grade and not the second.

In other words, you've fabricated a story? Or, 'lied' to us?

> The play we were watching was The law west of Pecos.

"The Law West of Pecos" huh?  Jumble those letters up just a little bit
and you get "Lee H. Oswatt's scope". Just a reminder of who's gun you
had, maybe?

> Starring Judge Roy Bean and Lilly Langtree.

Is it true that John Wilkes Booth was hanged from a langtree? Wasn't Dr.
Mudd's wife's name Lilly?   And, Jumblin' up Judge Roy Bean gets us to
"J. Ruby gone dea..."  What was next, Clide?  What was next?

> I went to Hillman School, but we did have grass and a Math teacher
> named Mr. Nole.

It all adds up... Mr. Semi Nole, well-known in the underground communist
world as a dope dealer, never taught at Hillman School.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98