[at-l] Where were you?

Steve Landis s.landis at comcast.net
Sun Nov 23 13:57:54 CST 2008

8th Grade St. Rita's SI, NY.  Don't remember the details of the
announcement.  I remember the look on the face of one of my classmates.
  I remember a solemn household for several days as we watched the
television coverage.
John John salutes at about 4:46 in Part 9 below

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=The+Funeral+Of+John+F.+Kennedy&search_type=

Thanks to Felix for not letting us forget.