[at-l] heading to the trail

EHamilton imagainst_the_wind at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 08:36:21 CST 2008

________________________________
From: EHamilton <imagainst_the_wind at yahoo.com>
To: rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 9:35:47 AM
Subject: Re: [at-l] heading to the trail

Heh, it's not real warm here (HF/northern VA) --- been in the low 20's at night. I left my cactus garden outside (rationale: "It goes below freezing in the desert and they survive") and they froze solid all the way through... they're history. Yesterday was the first time in 3 days we got out of the 30's during the day.

I've been pondering pitching my tent in the yard and sleeping out there for "practice." But decided to wait till it gets colder

MacGyver