[at-l] Southern Ruck Name Tags

Nina Rogers Nina.Rogers at DrakeSoftware.com
Wed Nov 26 13:39:41 CST 2008

Maybe our nametags should include both our real names and our "Facebook
names."   ;-)

Nina Rogers, Technical Writer

Tax Development (Federal)

Drake Software

(828) 524-8020 x4204

nina.rogers at drakesoftware.com

This email (including any attachments) contains PRIVILEGED AND
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION protected by federal and/or state law and is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) designated
as recipient(s). The information contained within this email should not
be construed as tax advice. If you are not an intended recipient of the
email, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email
is strictly prohibited. Disclosure to anyone other than the intended
recipient does not constitute a waiver of any applicable privilege. If
you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by
phone at (828) 524-2922 or by email at Security at Dnet.net
<mailto:Security at Dnet.net>  and then permanently delete the original and
any copy of this email (including any attachments) and destroy any
printout thereof.