[at-l] Happy Thanksgiving

Susan Buchanan buchanan.suz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 16:49:01 CST 2008

Me too on the green bean casserole.  Although I've also been known to save a
couple of the french-fried onions to put on a salad the next day.  Blueberry
Pie for dessert tonight.  Started the evening with a Buttercup Squash soup
(yummy, with just a hint of jalapeno pepper zip in it) and then went on to
the turkey and Maple Bourbon Sweet potatoes.  With the cranberry-pear relish
I've made every year for over 20 years.  Mashed with Gravy.  yum.

Of course, had to work this morning, but had most of the stuff prepped
yesterday, so it's been a nice relaxed afternoon into the evening.  Tomorrow
we head to Boston for two days.  Nice dinner. A show.  Time with family.

life is good.  A very thank-filled day.

suz