[at-l] Graves

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Sun Nov 30 09:30:57 CST 2008

Bruce W. Calkins wrote:
> That looks to be a normally peaceful place for a long nap.  One hopes that
> the juveniles learn something about respect too, before they too join their
> ancestors.

Yes, it seems to be a perfectly nice place to spend some time after
life....trying to remember if you turned the iron off.  If they didn't
learn anything about respect, I hope they learn a little bit about Karma.

As for Greenbriar's "What were they thinking?"...I think we all know the
answer to that. Like I've said all along...I can almost understand stealing
something...something with something to gain by having...but,
destruction?  What did anybody gain from it?