[at-l] Gathering ride from SC?

Weathercarrot weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 1 13:56:30 CDT 2008

Gatherings are pretty inexpensive if you can arrange a carpool. Additionally, meals in the cafeteria this year are cheaper than they've been in a while.  We should get the word out to other Upstate SC attendees about meeting up with you to go together.  Are you interested?

wc> Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 14:26:19 -0400> From: nightwalker.at at gmail.com> To: weathercarrot at hotmail.com> Subject: Re: [at-l] another gathering update> CC: at-l at mailman.backcountry.net> > You have no idea how sad I am that I have never been able to afford to> go to a gathering. It's got to be so much better than stupid Trail> Daze, and probably even better than the SoRuck. :-)> > 2008/10/1 Weathercarrot <weathercarrot at hotmail.com>:> > The latest PDF schedule has a slightly different address (below), although> > there are a few workshops that just came in last night that are not on this> > update. Hopefully we'll still be able to fit them into the printed version.