[at-l] A funny one

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 17:29:40 CDT 2008

I've been pretty depressed lately about a lot of things, money situation
heavily among them. It then ocurred to me that I live more cheaply on the
trail than I do at home. Messed up feet or no, I'm thinking seriously about
getting a ride this weekend to where I left off this Spring and walking
awhile.

Life is better on the trail. Any trail, actually, but "our" trail
especially.

And that's the funny one, though I don't know why it should be.

Sigh...

P.S. It'll also keep me from sending 200 or so posts a day to the list, as I
have been lately.
*:-)*