[at-l] Join me at the ALDHA booth this weekend in Foxborough, MA

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 13:34:26 CDT 2008

Hi Folks,

If you happen to be in southeastern Massachusetts this weekend, come stop by
the ALDHA booth at the Grand Opening of the new EMS in Foxborough.  I hope
to be showing the ALDHA 25th anniversary video while there.

Neither I nor ALDHA (that I'm aware of) has any affiliation with EMS.
But EMS has invited groups of interest to local hikers to have
representatives there.  Come hang out, help out, watch the video, and more.

It's at Patriot Place on Route 1 in Foxoboro.

Hope to see you there!

Mara "Stitches" Factor
AT99 and former ALDHA board member