[at-l] Consensus?

CrzyPlum at aol.com CrzyPlum at aol.com
Thu Oct 2 16:06:47 CDT 2008

Being a recovering LDRA (Long Distance Running Addict) when it comes to the
foots YMMV and although I merely gave it a cursory scan Mara's tip post was
pretty much right on. My two ton Asolo's provide excellent support for feet
that like to roll in ways they aren't supposed to and stay dry in other  than
deluge conditions. My NB 851's are comfortable, stable and allow more  miles to
one hampered by the fatigue induced by medicines. Conditions and plans
determine which get worn. The older I get (68) the more the NB are the chosen  ones.
Plum'Crazy

In a message dated 10/2/2008 3:05:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,